TAS (Launceston) - For Sale: 1998 306 GTi-6
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default TAS (Launceston) - For Sale: 1998 306 GTi-6

Due to new baby and associated transport requirements, the GTi-6 must go! Sadly, I'm afraid the two are incompatible I'd prefer to sell it to someone who would appreciate it, so thought I'd put it on here first. Sad to see it go, especially for a boring as batsh**t family car, but has to be done!

1998 306 GTi-6 (Gold)

• 200k kms (timing belt replaced at 180k)
    • Stock except for: Alpine CD player and 205-55-15 tyres (not my choice, to be honest I'd put the stock size back on when they need replacing)
    • The usual minor blemishes/scratches/minor chips in paintwork, but nothing serious
    • Leather seats in excellent condition (driver's side upholstery has been repaired with similar fabric, but all the leather is great)
    • Just serviced this week, also this year: brand new starter motor, front rotors, battery and drivers side power window($2000 spent this year!)
    • Three moderate issues (didn't quite get to these, but need to sell as-is):
      • heater knob stuck on "blowing into the cabin"
      • knock in the steering (ball joint I believe), will need repairing at some point
      • passenger side lock damaged from unsuccessful break in (from before I bought it)

• Minor issue:
      • keyless entry button on key lost "button" and needs battery (should be easy to repair, I haven't bothered since it required line of sight to the sensor, and by the time you're that close, you may as well stick the key in the lock!

I think that's the long and short of it, PM for more info!

Advertisement

$4750

Image gallery: http://imgur.com/a/AQ9L6
    Last edited by Crinos; 26th July 2012 at 01:04 PM. Reason: added images
    '98 306 GTi-6

Tadpole

Just bumping the thread. Car is still available!

Anyone looking for a Gti-6 in Tas, or know someone who might be interested? Cheers!
    '98 306 GTi-6

Thread Information