WA - '89 205GTI Mi16 For Sale
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default WA - '89 205GTI Mi16 For Sale

AussieFroggers,
    Unfortunately I am having to part with my 205GTI Mi16 Project. I bought it off these forums mid last year with the intention of replicating my old Mi16 but due to a change in circumstances I am looking to sell it.
    Details:
    '89 205 GTi - With Sunroof - 25x,xxx k's - Still licenced, has 10 months on it.
    1.9 Mi16 - Sourced from French Connection
    Installed by Corrado at Eurocare with Spoox Motorsports Mounts & Uprated Clutch
    Wiring still to be done, was going to install a Haltech, which can be included, and or fitted and tuned prior to sale for an extra $1000.
    As it was going to be used in a fast road capacity I had trumped up for the best underpinnings I could find which can be negotiated into the sale if required:
    KW Variant Coilovers
    Wilwood 4 pot front brake kit
    Cromodora Magnesium 15x7s
    I also have most of the fiddly interior parts and a good condition full leather interior for it, again which can be negotiated into the sale.
    The body needs a little TLC, and a new front bumper, which I have.
    It has the makings of a great little car for someone with the time and inclination.
    I'm looking for $3000 for the car as is unrunning on standard 14s or $5000 for the car and all the parts.
    Also open to trades for something small, French, manual and sporty. Clio Sport, Megane Sport, C2 etc.
    Jeff

Advertisement
    Last edited by C-Red; 18th October 2011 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Adding Detail

Thread Information