2003 Citroen C5 Wagon for Sale
  • Help

Default 2003 Citroen C5 Wagon for Sale

Hi All

Time to sell my silver metallic 2003 C5 Wagon. Its a 2.0 SX 16V auto with sports shift, leather interior, Electric sunroof. Has covered 119,00 kms. Full service history and had the cambelt and waterpump replaced two weeks ago. New front rotors and pads also.
    Body and interior is in excellent unmarked condition. Starts first time, everytime and is used as daily commuter.

Has rego until end of Feb 2012

The car is running very well but does has a few of niggly faults that need some attention.
    1) Airbag warning light comes on when started, possible loose connection, have yet to locate correct connection (does not affect safety).
    2) rear hatch window has ceased to open (known fault with c5's) easily fixed with online instructions and a few hours work. I havent had the time to do myself.
    3) Door mirrors stopped folding back via button. ( another known problem with c5's) not been too bothered to fix this one.

Looking for offers over $6,500 (pics to follow soon)

cheers Keith

Advertisement

Having problems uploaded pics at the moment but is identical to this one on ebay except mine is an auto and has a beige leather interior and only 119,000 k's. Mine also has a factory fitted tow bar

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2001-Citr...item3a645ef0be

cheers

car is now sold. goodbye Citroen forever

Thread Information