FS: Peugeot 306 s16
  • Help

Default FS: Peugeot 306 s16

G'day Everyone,

Im selling a blue 306 s16 with 170,000kms on the clock. Its pretty much stock standard and body is decent for its age apart from minor dints and scratches. It has full service history up to 2009, and comes with handbook, logbook and the rest.

The car is currently unregistered and needs a blue slip. i bought it with the intention of registering it and using it as a daily however over the weekend i lost my license got caught doing 45k and over and as a result accumulated a $1915 fine and 6 months in the sinbin.

The previous owner advised me that during the time he has owned it he has changed the starter, gearbox and fitted a new clutch. More work is evident in the logbooks from other previous owners. I bought the car on the assumption it needed a head gasket and repair to the exhaust manifold. I have a used exhaust manifold from my previous 306 s16 which i can provide. I have treated the water system with 2 cans of chemi weld for the time being flow appears sealed so im assuming its only a minor leak in the head. The car does not blow any smoke and does not overheat. Motor is clean doesnt leak oil however does leak water from one of the radiator pipes. Interior is clean apart from a common tear in the drivers side seat where the leather meets the fabric. Tyres are in very good condition with roughly 85% rubbers. The car has never been involved in an accident not on REVS and the body is straight.

I would of loved to repair it and drive it around but stupidity on the road has a price. Now i must sell it to help cover my fine, Im open to reasonable offers keeping in mind i have a massive fine to pay so no low balling or time wasters. If it doesnt sell within the aussie frogs community within 2 weeks i will either advertise it on EBAY or consider parting it out. Cheers!

Contact Adam on 0405 106 135

Advertisement

Last edited by 306_s16; 20th September 2011 at 08:20 PM.

bumppppppp

bumppp

Default bump

bumppppp

Default bump

any offers please?

bumpppppppp

Bumppppp

This car is now being wrecked for parts if you are interested check out the parts section on this forum.

http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/sho...54#post1024254

Thread Information