Alpine A110 for sale
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Alpine A110 for sale

My A110 is now on the market.
    Extensive (as in everything possible) restoration. Suspension , all joints, wiring, glass, cooling system engine, gearbox, lights, instrument plastic, etc etc.
    rhysnolan307@gmail.com for more info

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

Default If this sounds harsh

I am sorry, but before responding to me about this, please do a bit of research on the value of an A110!
    I know what they are worth, and this is cheaper than most but low $20,000 is not where they are at.

Fellow Frogger!

Default Still available!

I must have scared folks off with my last post, or else there are not as many actual interested people as I thought.
    Then again, maybe she does not want to leave her home of the last 8 years.

Fellow Frogger!

Default As a member suggested!

One of our froggers suggested more detail.
    This is a 1965 car, chassis #48, all vinned etc. The Mexicans have stated "this is a very significant car" but now won't elaborate. One of the original 3 owners (there are 4 including me) had some involvement with Carrera Panamericana and apparently so did the car, but noidea in what role.
    There are a set of Gotti bi-metal replica wheels to go with it, 4 1/2" and 5", 1397 R11 standard motor with 58,000km on it. Late model R10 (the better) gearbox with custom no fail side mounts as per Frans, All new seals in gearbox, bearings all checked, new pads on front and rear, new front rotors, rears are very good. All new suspension joints, steering bushes, rack brace, rack inspected, re-bushed and regreased, new brake master cylinder, hard lines, flex lines and rebuilt calipers.
    New headlight lenses, buckets and rims. Moulds for new perspex light covers available. New tail lights and front indicators.
    Front radiator with fibreglass ducting, with electric fan and plumbed through with bleeder line and header tank.
    Interior is totally redone. New headlining, carpets, seats are new fibreglass and kevlar taken from works competition seats with new upholstery to near original pattern but better materials. Original seats included. New centre tube vinyl cover, sill covers yet to be installed, rear "parcel" shelf vinyl cover to original pattern. New glasses on instruments and new internals including the tapered perspex number part.
    All new window glass, including front and rear screens and rubbers, all 6 side windows are new with new rubbers, felts, wiper strips etc.
    Body taken to gelcoat, all repairs done by me (I earned my living with fibreglass for over 8 years) multiple filler coats rubbed back, 2 pack epoxy undercoats used then 2 pack topcoat with clears. The paint job is not perfect, and I am not totally happy with boot and engine covers.
    On the car at the moment are steel spoke wheels, re-read para 2! All new tyres, less than 1000km.
    Onlly reason for sale is that I have become a bit passionate about vintage racing and need funds to buy the race car!
    Yes I did take the photo without closing the bonnet (well SWMBO actually did)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alpine A110 for sale-dsc06171.jpg   Alpine A110 for sale-mvc-016f.jpg   Alpine A110 for sale-dsc06169.jpg  

Fellow Frogger!

Default Buyer pulled out

For various reasons a promising buyer has pulled out so now available again!

Thread Information