G'day,

I'm selling my S1 205 Gti with Mi16 2.0 conversion.

The car has new tie rods, gear linkages, bronze gear lever bushes, group a engine mounts, oil and filter, gearbox oil, throttle cable, timing belt and water pump, airfilter and plumbing.

XU10J4 out of a S2 Mi16 with one owner and 160000kms on it. BE3 box is in the car.

It runs very well but the suspension is a bit squeaky, it could definately do with some bushes and a tidy up, also it needs a shorter alternator belt.

The interior is not brillant, the dash is cracked but i epoxyed it back together. it has perfect headrests!! The paint is average, I have cleaned up any flaking and painted it with touchup paint to keep it protected.

The a/c is out of it (but can come with it). It has a sunroof which I've never opened. There is also no rego (March 2010).

Would suit someone wanting to freshen up a 205 or build a track/rally/hillclimb car.

Looking for reasonable offers, I've spent just under 5k on this but I realise I wont get that back. Selling cause I have three other cars which is overkill really.

The cars in Epping, NSW. PM me if your keen.

Advertisement