F/s 206cc
  • Help

Thread: F/s 206cc

Fellow Frogger! young 4 old pug's Avatar

Default F/s 206cc

"But it has 4 seats!!!"

Errrr, no. Not really...

Please read on....

The black 206CC, affectionately refered to as "puggles" has two normal seats and two extra shove-them-in seats.

But now we need a car with 5 proper seats, like a 307HDi hatch. Namely a T5 DW10 one.

So puggles is up for sale.

Advertisement

We got puggles less than a year ago from sydney. Puggles is a 2002 206CC 2L manual. She is black with red and black interior, auto lights, auto wipers, alloy wheels you know the drill.....At 132'000km a major service was completed, with the car now having 138'425km at 5:15pm 16/07/2011.....it will rise, not excesively, but we do use it daily. As soon as we took delivery of puggles i had the exhaust replaced from the cat back. The original exhaust was toast, so a "sports exhaust" was made for it in wodonga victoria. The exhaust produces a lovely note, but not too loud and droney. The exhaust has been very well made, no dodgy welds and shonky bends to found under puggles Within a week of ownership, the factory radio decided it didnt like recieving FM radio frequencies, so it was duly replaced with a JVC unit. The unit has a front aux in along with a front usb in, plus the whole unit can change colour. Its currently set on pink. My GF loves pink things. There are also pink lights in it too, but ill have them removed before delivery. She wants them in the 307.

Soon after we moved to melbourne, we were both getting a bit tired of the vaguenes of the gearstick and the decision was made to install a proper gear lever, in the form of a B&M short shift kit. This was professionally fit by Autoparis in box hill. Read that as i installed it at work The new B&M gear stick has given us no trouble since its install in febuary of this year, and it has dramatically improved the feel of changing gears. It also makes driving puggles sooooo much more fun!!! ( "can we have one of these gearstickes in the 307 too???" Sure sweetie ) As can be seen with the photos, the only exterior improvements made, apart from the exhaust tip, has been the replacement of the center brake light and rear fog light with those with a black appearance. Both still light up red, but we felt that the black lights fit in much more nicely asthetically than the red versions.

Puggles has been well looked after under our care. She is always run on 98 octane fuel, apart from the odd time dad borrows it and puts cheapo fuel in it, but he is always co-ersed to add a bottle of octane boost.... She has always been fixed with new parts when somerhing goes pear shaped. The roof wasnt working correctly when we purchased her, so i had the boot cables assemlies replaced with new parts from the UK as there were no new parts in australia. One fine summers day, well autumn day, the LHF window went down but decided that it prefered to stay there so i had it replaced too. Every weekend it gets a wash and interior detail, which can be seen clearly seen in the stunning pictures of puggles out in green pastures.

We are looking for offers around $10'000. Puggles is under NSW reg and doesnt run out till june 2012. Wow, thats a lot of rego....*Of course puggles is in A1 order and will come with a little piece of paper comfirming this, in the form of a roadworthy certificate. NSW or VIC - you choose

Feel free to call me during work hours on 03 9890 8822 monday to friday (ask for kenny), or leave a msg on 0415 55 40 60 all other times (if i dont know the number, and am not expecting calls, i dont answer, so leave a message or send me a text )

Kenny
    Last edited by young 4 old pug; 17th July 2011 at 12:57 PM.
    Current stash
    too many.

Passed over stash
    lots.

Fellow Frogger! young 4 old pug's Avatar

Under offer
    Current stash
    too many.

Passed over stash
    lots.

Thread Information