F/S R25v6i Auto 1986 (VIC)
  • Help

Default F/S R25v6i Auto 1986 (VIC)

One last ditched attempt to sell my R25v6, (Phase I) before I decide to scrap her.
    UK import, suit restoration, or parts to trick out your R25.

Reluctant sale. I'd really like to see her put back on the road.

Advertisement

I was going to put it on LPG, but I've decided to go something newer as a daily drive.

Electric seats, Sunroof, Windows (including rear).
    Electric hatch opener/closer, mirrors (also heated).
    Discs all round, 4 good tyres, 5 stud wheels.

Body is a bit rough, but I do have many panels to give away with the car.
    Gearbox requires new seals, starter solenoid dicky.
    One headlight is broken, and sunroof rail needs repair.
    Rear muffler non existent.

Looking for offers above the $600 mark, otherwise I'll have to pull those good bits off and crush her

May also consider a job lot, with a gold R25 4cyl 5speed man (Phase I) I have.

Be quick, I only have a few days to decide.

Photos to follow, but we all know what they look like. be quick.. it has to go.
    Powered by high grade French plutonium.

Just an update, I've had some interest in the v6, but nothing solid. This weekend is D-Day, and I'm going to spend Sunday stripping her if she's still here.

A couple of AFers have requested photos, which I'll put up today.. but if anyone is genuinely interested PM me your number, we can have a chat and come and see it in the flesh.

I have a heap of parts I've been saving for her, I'll be happy to throw in for anyone wanting to restore her.

David.