For Sale Alpine Renault rolling chassis replica
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default For Sale Alpine Renault rolling chassis replica

I am putting up for sale my Alpine Renault rolling chassis replica which has been my project for the last 4 years. The reasons for selling are twofold, one I have been waiting ages for the new body from Alpine Affaire to be completed and secondly I want to finish my main project which is a Renault 10s.
    The chassis is totally complete, running and ready for a body.
    Every part is either new or rebuilt including: Rebuilt R807 motor(15TS), rebuilt R10 transaxle, rebuilt brakes including genuine Alpine master cylinder, rebuilt 16Ts radiator, rebuilt alternator and as new tyres and hubcaps.
    New parts include new clutch assembly, new brake lines and hoses, new battery,new copper piping for the front mounted radiator and a new gear knob.
    Included is the manual and all chassis plates, the complete handbrake assembly, heater radiator and controls.
    I have included several pictures.
    I am asking around $8.000 and live in Sydney and can be contacted on (02) 950 10200 or email l_kelley@optusnet .com.au PLease note there is an underscore after the l(el) in my email address.

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For Sale Alpine Renault rolling chassis replica-2011-back.jpg   For Sale Alpine Renault rolling chassis replica-2011-front.jpg   For Sale Alpine Renault rolling chassis replica-2011-middle.jpg   For Sale Alpine Renault rolling chassis replica-2011-motor.jpg  

Thread Information