R12 virage for sale adelaide
  • Help

Default R12 virage for sale adelaide

my Renault 12 virage is for sale, would prefer to sell the whole car but may sell it as parts as the car needs alot of work. I have driven it alot the past year and it has never broken down on me.

the bad points:
    need new CV joints, the hand brake does not work, the gear box is leaky and makes a sound when car idles, rust under spare tyre in boot (fairly bad), boot lid has a minor dent from a previous owner and it has caused some rust to form inside the boot lid, exaust is not very good

the good points:
    good engine, has never broken down on me, alternator has been worked on, good carby, radiator ect. cars distributor replaced, most of the body in excelent condition, interior is very good, no rips on seats (they do have some oil marks on them though), car does not use any oil or coolant, i have taken the car on a few country trips (upto 5 hours driving without stopping) and it never heats up too much, low k's, service history untill about 1996, i had it servised this year but its probably due to go back

the car is currently historicaly registered, send me a message i am willing to part with it fairly cheap

the photos attached make the car look better than it is and they where taken about a year ago.. i dont have one of the rusted spare tyre spot but i can take a photo and email it if anyone wants to see, send me a message if your interested

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R12 virage for sale adelaide-renault-1.jpg   R12 virage for sale adelaide-renault-2.jpg   R12 virage for sale adelaide-renault-3.jpg   R12 virage for sale adelaide-renault-4.jpg   R12 virage for sale adelaide-renault-5.jpg   R12 virage for sale adelaide-renault-6.jpg  

R12 virage for sale adelaide-renault-7.jpg   R12 virage for sale adelaide-renault-8.jpg   R12 virage for sale adelaide-renault-9.jpg   R12 virage for sale adelaide-renault-10.jpg  

it also has a CD player now but if it does not get sold soon i will put the cd player in a different car

also i think the photo of the boot lid has been edited in photo shop, it looks way too shiny.. these are the photos from when i purchased the car taken by the previous owner within the last year

sold for $300

Thread Information