My immaculate Peugeot 307 Turbo Diesel (2006 model) is for sale, reluctantly.

This car is extremely economical to run, with it regularly doing 750 to 800 kms per 60 litre tank in city peak hour driving conditions.

The interior is immaculate, with original cargo net, tinted windows, and separate driver and passenger climate controls. Both the sunvisors have lighted vanity mirrors. The rearview mirror autodims at night. The stereo system has had an MP3 input added to it and now plays from any MP3 input with an audio jack. There is a protective dashboard mat included with this vehicle.

The car comes with log book and manual, with full service history available. I have ensured the car has been seviced according to the Paugeot schedule. I had new tyres and brake pads installed last year. The battery is only 12 months old.

On the steering wheel there are controls for the car stereo, the speed limiter and the cruise control. There is a heads up display which indicates outside temperature, radio functions like station, or CD track, and controls the setting of the auto headlights and auto wiper functions.

It is an amazing car to drive. It performs well, and has never given me a moment of concern.

Reluctant sale due to house move

PLEASE NOTE - This car will not be sold via email contact only, or via any form of online payment. I would prefer cash sale or Bank Cheque by prior arrangement.

PM me if you have questions or wish to view the car.

Advertisement