F/S 504 Ti 5 Speed Air Cond , Power Steer
  • Register
  • Help

Default F/S 504 Ti 5 Speed Air Cond , Power Steer

Peugeot 504 1980 Fuel injected Ti motor , Air Conditioned , Power Steering , 5 speed manual Very rare specification as not many people have fitted both Air Cond. And Power Steer to a 504 TI motor

Ti fuel injected motor fitted with the alloy sump from a 505 , and with 505 GR radiator ,runs cool even with the air on. Electronic distributor and coil from 505 SLi This is an incredibly reliable motor it always starts and idles even after 6 months sitting in the shed., it goes really well and uses no oil. I bought a smashed 504 to get the motor and the seller told me it has never had the head off.

Air Conditioned with original 504 under dash unit and 505 GR compressor and condenser , with twin electric fans from 306

Power steering from 505 SLi

LSD 4.11

Lowered front with 505 STi control arms and radius rods ( with replaceable screw in ball joints ) for 2 degrees negative camber and 3 degrees caster . This car handles really well.

5 speed manual BA7/5 with short throw gear changes

505 GTi 15 alloys with near new tyres

Sheep skin seat covers , seats still in good condition under the covers .

Advertisement

CD player

Digital Speedo , the original Speedo was a long way out with the 5 speed 15 wheels and 4.11 LSD so I fitted a bike speedo to the dash as I was using it as a daily driver and wanted to avoid getting booked.

The paint has faded a bit in places and there are a few minor rust spots .The dash top is not cracked and is the best I have seen for a long time.

Asking $2500 ono

If the car does not sell complete may dismantle as the parts are worth as much as the car so if interested in any of the bits PM with what you are interested in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F/S  504 Ti 5 Speed Air Cond , Power Steer-504-ti-ac-ps-5-speed.jpg   F/S  504 Ti 5 Speed Air Cond , Power Steer-504-ti-ac-ps-5-speed-1-.jpg   F/S  504 Ti 5 Speed Air Cond , Power Steer-504-ti-ac-ps-5-speed-2-.jpg   F/S  504 Ti 5 Speed Air Cond , Power Steer-504-ti-ac-ps-5-speed-3-.jpg   F/S  504 Ti 5 Speed Air Cond , Power Steer-504-ti-ac-ps-5-speed-4-.jpg   F/S  504 Ti 5 Speed Air Cond , Power Steer-504-ti-ac-ps-5-speed-5-.jpg  

F/S  504 Ti 5 Speed Air Cond , Power Steer-504-ti-ac-ps-5-speed-6-.jpg  
    Peugeot 504 Rally car V6
    Peugeot 504 LTI
    Peugeot 504 Ti
    Citroen SM
    Citroen Light 15
    Peugeot 406 SV 5 speed
    Citroen DS23 EFi Safari
    Toyota Land Criuser V8 Super charged ( to tow the rally car )
    Rally with www.AMSAG.com.au

Thread Information