FS geniune 205 1.6 GTI
  • Register
  • Help

Default FS geniune 205 1.6 GTI

*sold* need to part with some cars as i have three and rego is a killer. i have decided to keep my 205 si as i like comfort and smooth ride. the car for sale is a geniune 1990 S2 1.6 gti with around 125000 miles on the clock.

mechanical and body good condition but interior was a bit drab so it has si seats in it at the moment. has a import compliance plate on it so no probs with roadworthy reg etc. rwc done 12 months ago. as std car has no a/c no pwr steer and no elec windows. i believe it is the 115bhp version and has the b6d head tag. has a good dash and wheel and door trims are in good cond. its cherry red with grey interior.

comes with si bonnet, c5 alloy rims fitted and a box load of parts, spares, plus doors, and bonnet.

would like to get around $1800 as is for car, but am negotiable and would like to sell soon or will be scrapping the rego (due jan 2011) and car will go off the road. can assist with roadworthy if required but price would be firm at $1800+ with that. *sold*

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FS geniune 205 1.6 GTI-205pic1.jpg  
    Last edited by djvu205; 7th January 2011 at 06:57 PM. Reason: sold

Thread Information