Hi guys,

It's time for me to move onto something different, and the 205 needs to go

• Low mileage example - 165k
  • Series 3 with the 91kw 1.9L engine. Pulls
  • Completely rust-free.
  • 15" Speedline wheels - a little worse for wear asthetically (kerbing).
  • 4 wheel slotted rotor disc brakes running Green Stuff pads.
  • Paint is in very good condition, however side sills and front bumper have minor stone chip damage.
  • Registered until May 2011.

Bad points:

• Previous owner removed the air-conditioning unit. I have the complete unit ready for a refit however.

Service History:

• Immaculate history over its 19 year life. Have complete receipts for EVEYRTHING dating back to 1991. Spares, labour, services, car wax etc.
  • Serviced every 10000km
  • The cars interior and exterior has been fastidiously maintained with Poorboys car car products, and the paint looks amazing for its.

Recent Servicing:

• Engine mount rubbers replaced with uprated ones
  • Sway bar bushes replaced
  • Oil filter/Air filter replaced
  • Sunroof seals replaced

This car has been an absolute joy to drive. The car lived up to it's legendary reputation with a raw, unadulterated driving experience. I've loved every minute of it, and part of me wishes I could keep it locked in a shed for weekends, just to show people how bad modern motoring has become.

Unfortunately, the car has a sizeable oil leak. It seems to be coming from the sump, but I'm no mechanic. This means it has failed its roadworthy certificate, and I can't transfer rego. I can't be arsed fixing it as I'm very busy with work and am moving soon, so need to sell it unregistered for now. The leak could be a simple seal/gasket I do not know. Apart from the leak, the car drives immaculately.

All test drives welcome. I am based in Yeronga, however moving to the Gold Coast in December.

Price: Asking 5.5k ONO (obviously negotiable).

Pictures (courtesy of break)

Advertisement