Peugeot 406 STDT Wagon in Adelaide
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Peugeot 406 STDT Wagon in Adelaide

Hi folks. Due to the landlord deciding to sell I'm having to VERY reluctantly sell my beautiful 406 STDT wagon to fund our move into a new house.
    I bought this car only 4 months ago in Brisbane and drove it back to Adelaide. Fuel cost - $185. I swore I would never part with this car but need to.
    The car is a 1998 white 406 (Turbo Diesel) wagon with 201k on the clock. I paid $7500 for the car and have just had the timing belt replaced by Mark at Lion Autos - cost $1083. he also replaced the water pump and all the other bits and pieces that get replaced when the job is done properly. Call Mark and ask him what he thinks of the car. I've added Flashlube to each tank of fuel (not that many) and the car drives as a 406 Diesel should. Interior and body are excellent. I still have the roadworthy paperwork from the previous owner and the receipt for the recent work done.
    I'm looking for $8,000 and, sorry, I'm not prepared to shift a lot at this stage. Anyone who knows 406s will know that this is a reasonable price.
    Contact me on 08 8264 9427, 0403 960 605 or [email protected] if interested.

Advertisement

Tadpole

Apologies to those who have called about this car. I've managed to get some extra work which means I don't need to sell the car at this stage. This could change, but at this stage I really don't want to part with the car. Thanks for looking.

Thread Information