205GTI For Sale- Immaculate
  • Register
  • Help
    TVR
    Tadpole

205GTI For Sale- Immaculate

OK, I've spent $10k on this white 1993 205GTI in the last 18 months, and now it has to go. Basically one owner, lots of care (and money) spent, but my girlfriend got the car in the split up, so now I have to sell it and give her the money. It's insured for $16k not that it means much... Car is in North Sydney, Air, Power Sterr, Alloys, Half leather, very original. Price $10500 ono <a href="mailto:[email protected]" target="_blank">[email protected]</a> Just remove the letters 'nospam' when sending an enquiry

Advertisement

thanks

What was wrong with it that u needed 2 spend 10k on it?

Tadpole
    Any photos or a website to see it ?
    Also what was required to spend $10k on it ?

dave

Hey good question Dave.... how come u needed 2 spend 10 on it man??

(do u reckon if we ask enough times he'll answer us??)

hmmmm looks like he didnt pay his internet bill this month..
    But yeah funny spending 10K on a car you then go on to sell. I would have just sold it at a cheaper price.
    Love to see how it looks though?

maybe he used two thousand $5 notes as sound deadening for his monster stereo system? wink

Haha.

Maybe after spending $10k, he couldn't afford the internet bill this month... just kidding.

Would be interested to see where it went though, would be nice if he came back and told us?

TVR
    Tadpole
    OK guys, sorry I've been away for a while. I've now sold the car to a guy who has turned into a bit of a friend ;>) and a pug fanatic.....

OK, I realise I probably got ripped off when getting the car fixed, but I loved it and couldn't bear to not take care of it. And I spent more on it than my Lotus or TVR....

The major things I spent money on were a minor engine rebuild, window motor ($450) getting bumps out of the bonnet, clutch ($2k) and other things I can't remember now. I had a file maybe an inch thick. never any accident damage, so the car was basically immaculate when it went.

It was checked out pre purchase, and the guy who looked at it was incredible, he found a few things wrong that no normal mechanic would find, but said it was the 2nd best 205gti he had ever seen- the best was one that had been stored in a shed for god knows how many years

If you have more questions please email me personally because I don't often get to this forum, I'm mostly at pistonheads.com these days....

If you own a lotus or tvr, what the hell are you doing with a pug??? roll_lau roll_lau

What TVR do you have?

purrr-geot:
    If you own a lotus or tvr, what the hell are you doing with a pug??? roll_lau roll_lau

What TVR do you have?
    He enjoys classic cars! he should have got a 306gti6 but hey, each to their own. wink

whistle whistle
    1300cc's of jap buzzbox delivered the times below.

EC 1:54.6 , Wakefield 1:13.15 , OP (short) 52.00 , OP GP 1:24.40

Thread Information