Peugeot 505STi 4 Sale (WA!)
  • Register
  • Help

Peugeot 505STi 4 Sale (WA!)

Hi all, I am currently selling my 1985 peugeot_ 505 STi, The Pug must go as I have just bought a DS23 which will join my Xsara & 2CV Hoffman, features include:

new exhaust/muffler, mech A1, towbar, lic,
    recent service by [email protected] & recent mech report from Mark @ Euromotives spanner
    auto, air cond, p/steer, elec windows, GTi rims, this car has been one of the most reliable Frenchys I have owned but I believe it should be driven daily & is not so much of a "classic" as my Cits, see ad @ quokka.com.au for further details, asking just $1900 ono, call 0408-957-110 Justin, cheers cheers!

Advertisement
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4
    Simca Arondes (travaux en cours)
    Lotus Elise Club Racer '12

In WA? Join THE club ! www.frenchandfantastic.com.au

No replies I know but letting EVERYONE know the car has been sold to a lovely couple in Morowa dance
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4

zykyra:
    No replies I know but letting EVERYONE know the car has been sold to a lovely couple in Morowa dance
    Hey, that's interesting, I'm from Morawa! (Originally). Nice to hear that a good 505 has reappeared in the district. Ours was the only one, and we left in 1988.

Cheers,
    John Lane.

<small>[ 11 July 2003, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: aquinian ]</small>
    Current: 406 Coupe, 504 Sedan

Previous: 306XSi, 205GTi, 206Gti, 505 V6, 505 Wagon, 504 Sedan, 504 Wagon, 306Gti6, 306XT, 205Si, Citroen XM, Citroen Xantia

Morowa? I've heard of Corowa, but not Morowa...

Something strikes me here... seeing as advertising is free (no limit to number of words, pics etc)... how come zykyra has referred us to a newspaper ad for more details?

Simple really, I have a major conflict of interest! wink I handle all the commercial advertising for the "Quokka" which is WA's version of the Trading Post etc. I try to get as many French car owners to advertise in it as it is free for them & works quite well. I meet many Frog owners that spend big bucks on advertising in other rags to no effect mallet so I make it my personal mission to help em' out! cheers! Justin, PS if their are any WA guys out there that want a free ad, just email me & I will put it in for you! Just remember to tell me when it is sold, price change etc etc..!
    1972 DS Pallas
    2015 Clio
    2012 DS4

Ray Bell:
    Morowa? I've heard of Corowa, but not Morowa...
    Here you go: <a href="http://www.walkabout.com.au/locations/WAMorawa.shtml" target="_blank">Morawa, Western Australia</a>

Not a bad write-up. Mgr. Hawes also designed St. Mary's Cathedral in Perth, but they ran out of money when it was half-finished and then completed it with completely different architecture. It looks like two church buildings cut in half and then non-matching halves joined together. All in stone. The first section even has steel straps still hanging out where the builders stopped. The added walls begin slightly further in from where the first ones end. Very odd. In fact, so odd that it is hard to credit that anybody could have thought it was anything but a nightmare to begin with.

Regards,
    John Lane.

<small>[ 11 July 2003, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: aquinian ]</small>
    Current: 406 Coupe, 504 Sedan

Previous: 306XSi, 205GTi, 206Gti, 505 V6, 505 Wagon, 504 Sedan, 504 Wagon, 306Gti6, 306XT, 205Si, Citroen XM, Citroen Xantia

Thread Information