306 GTI 6 @ Gerringong - anyone seen this yet?
  • Register
  • Help

306 GTI 6 @ Gerringong - anyone seen this yet?

As the subject says - didn't want to drive down there if it isn't any good. mallet

Anyone know what colour is is?

Advertisement

forgot to say - it is advertised in the Trading Post - at Gerringong Used Cars... evil

Tadpole
    The Pug at Gerringong is a 306GTI6, 77000ks,6/98 model,Blue,one owner,leather,sunroof,stacker,mags,books,excellent condition Qld rego.

UFO
    And just the car for doing the Kiama bends! Why would you want to sell it? (No, I do not want it at present - I have enough cars....)
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

How much do they want for it?

Ben
    206 1.6 XT Auto China Blue in the house.

Hopefully soon to be C3...or C2.....owner.....maybe.....one day....I hope!!!!!

Mmm - I like blue cars peugeot_

Do the GTI's from that year have the juvenile wild colour cloth inserts? That interior scheme would be better suited to a Corolla SX I once had - great engine but absolutely crappy handling and brakes.

I think the later GTI's had optional leather but a solid color cloth insert. Is that right? cheers!

Forgot the more practical aspects of buying this car - I suppose the the QLD rego should pose no problems with the RTA when buying from a dealer? mallet

sjl
    ha ha!

I can't believe you guys are talking about this car! It's the one I bought! Ended up getting it for $21500 which was pretty damn good I thought.

The Kiama bends were the greatest thing! I felt like taking a drive to Galston Gorge but I didn't have time because I had to show it off to my friends.

When I told my mate I'd bought what I had he said to 'Why the hell did you buy a gutless wonder like that?'. To which I replied "Why don't you pull up to the lights with me in you 89 celica and 400m later you can tell me who drives the gutless wonder" followed by an evil laugh!

I've had the car for about a month now I think and there are couple mechanical things I have to sort out but other than that it's sweet!
    "How do you like them apples?"
    306 Gti6

Thread Information