405Mi16 for sale
  • Help
    al

Default 405Mi16 for sale

Due to the worst type of timewaster, (one who waits until i have had it roadworthied and have the forms ready before deciding that he can't afford it!!) my car is back on the market.

Advertisement

The car is a 92 build, (first registered in 93) with 182000kms on it. It had a cambelt and related bits at 155k, which was when i bought it. Being a late S1, (1.5 for those that think of them as this) it has 15' wheels, and retains the 1.9 alloy block engine. It has cruise control fitted, although the cable isn't connected at the T/B end for some reason i don't know. (i think it fell off - easily rectified anyway!)

I have spend a stupid amount of money on it in the past 18 months, (probably $4 - 5k) and as a result it is extremely reliable and drives beautifully. It also comes with a wad of service history which makes the White pages look like a light read!

It has been roadworthied and is ready to go, needing only rear brake pads to pass.

I am after $8100 for it as is, or $7500 without my headunit and 6 week old toyos. (i will provide other tyres though)

Please PM for more info, or call 0425 792 532. (leave a message if i don't answer - i am crazy busy atm)

And a couple of pics

405 Mi16 - Sold - Now back
    205 Mi16
    505 GTi

al

$7ish with 12 months rego?
    405 Mi16 - Sold - Now back
    205 Mi16
    505 GTi

Thread Information