citroen DS23 FAMILIALE wagon suit resto-adelaide-pics added
  • Help

Icon3 citroen DS23 FAMILIALE wagon suit resto-adelaide-pics added

hey guys,
    im lucky enough to have a couple of DS23 wagons, am not selling the one pictured in my avatar (thats my SAFARI) but also have a 1974 FAMILIALE.
    for those not up to speed with this model it has a fixed rear seat that is mounted between rear wheel arches so there is major leg room, also has a row of fold up seats between front and rear.
    would imagine its a lot rarer than a SAFARI but i am selling this one because i need to have rear seat folding down for my hobby (collecting pinball machines ) which FAMILIALE doesnt do, so i can get games in the back.
    the car has been sitting for a while ,its not registered and needs some resto, car was running beautiful about a year ago, started it today and it ran like a pig, but hopefully i will have it sorted by time anyone wishes to inspect though,vehicle is factory 5 speed, last time i drove it all running gear was smooth and quiet.
    body has some rust around the inside rear window channel area , some bubbling in the roof and probably a couple of other spots, hydraulics work but there is a leak which i have been told is caused by a split hose, interior is pretty good.
    i would like to get around $10,500 for the car "as is" ( buy yourself a christmas present )
    will be taking some photos of the car over next few days, so either check back here and i will post photos if i can, or contact me at pinballswanted@hotmail.com and i will send some photo links when available,thanks
    jeff

EDIT - here are some of a lot of pics i took today,
    have plenty more photos but please contact me at my email address only if your genuinely interested in buying and in a position to afford it,thanks

Advertisement

Icon2

for anyone interested i have just listed this car on ebay.com.au and have posted all my other photos on there,
    Item number: 4599562948 thanks,
    jeff

Thread Information