Renault 21 1989 $3700NEG
  • Help
    six
    Tadpole

Default Renault 21 1989 $3700NEG

I am selling my Renault 21 TXE 1989 as I am moving interstate to study. The car is an auto (auto was reco in 02 for $3000) in near immaculate condition, it is a dark metallic green sort of colour, it has travelled a genuine 159000kms and drives perfectly, it also has a Panasonic remote CD player fitted and sheepskin on the drivers seat. I am selling it for $3700 with 10 months rego and RWC, or $2400 with no REG and no RWC. It should not need much more than a windscreen for a RWC as I only bought it 6 months ago and it had one then.
    More information and pictures can be found at:

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=2726982&cur rent_rec=1&used_rec=0&total_rec=1&sort_type=&total _rec=1&sort_type=&price_max=5000&make_id=40&model_ id=1447&state_id=7&search_distance=25

Email me at [email protected] with any queries or offers otherwise my phone contact details can be found on the carsales.com.au advert.

Regards all
    Chris

Advertisement

six
    Tadpole

Default Renault 21 $3700 Neg (VICTORIA) - Bendigo

Sorry I didn't know how to edit so I resubmitted the ad with the state in the title!!!

I am selling my Renault 21 TXE 1989 as I am moving interstate to study. The car is an auto (auto was reco in 02 for $3000) in near immaculate condition, it is a dark metallic green sort of colour, it has travelled a genuine 159000kms and drives perfectly, it also has a Panasonic remote CD player fitted and sheepskin on the drivers seat. I am selling it for $3700 with 10 months rego and RWC, or $2400 with no REG and no RWC. It should not need much more than a windscreen for a RWC as I only bought it 6 months ago and it had one then.
    More information and pictures can be found at:

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=2726982&cur rent_rec=1&used_rec=0&total_rec=1&sort_type=&total _rec=1&sort_type=&price_max=5000&make_id=40&model_ id=1447&state_id=7&search_distance=25

Email me at [email protected] with any queries or offers otherwise my phone contact details can be found on the carsales.com.au advert.

Regards all
    Chris

Thread Information