F/S 1958 Renault Dauphine
  • Help

Default F/S 1958 Renault Dauphine

I've decided to restore my Valiant instead of the Dauphine so it's for sale if anyone is interested. Complete car except for engine. Has bits of rust here and there.Drivers door is dented pretty bad but there is a replacement to go with the car. Also comes with an R8 front and rear disc brake set up and rear transaxle with gearbox from a wrecked R8. I got new tail light lenses and front indicator lenses (repros) from the USA that will go with the car also.
    What's it worth? I was thinking about $600.00 ono. Car is in Brisbane.
    Call Steve on 0412654206 to organise a look at it if you're interested or email me at Charger_71_au@yahoo.com This is not an urgent sale so i won't be just giving it away.

Advertisement

Default Change of plans

The Dauphine is still for sale. My 16TS went to Simms today. The 12GL goes to the same place in the next few days.That will leave less and less parts for modifications to go with the Dauphine if no-one shows an interest.Might even dump the R8 front and rear ends as well. Yep a big clean up to make room for the Valiant. Get in quick. 041 265 4206 ( Steve )

Quote Originally Posted by Charger_071
    The Dauphine is still for sale. My 16TS went to Simms today. The 12GL goes to the same place in the next few days.That will leave less and less parts for modifications to go with the Dauphine if no-one shows an interest.Might even dump the R8 front and rear ends as well. Yep a big clean up to make room for the Valiant. Get in quick. 041 265 4206 ( Steve )
    If only you were in Melbourne!

Do you have photos of the Dauphine?

I'll buy that 16TS steering wheel off you if you still have it.

David.