505 SRDT '86 Series 2 - FOR SALE - Melbourne
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default 505 SRDT '86 Series 2 - FOR SALE - Melbourne

Dark metallic blue - Body very good considering it's age. Engine/turbo & drivetrain very reliable. Has recently had some minor problems with water hoses cracking, etc. No fuel pump/injector issues (re low sulpher diesel). The usual French electrical problems have been experienced in the past, however central locking, electric windows, etc. all working. Great interior; front seats slightly worn but covered with sheep-skins. Air-con not working (needs re-gassing & probably re-sealing).

This car has been in my family since new and is a beautiful car to drive!

I'll attempt to get some photos posted here in the next couple of days (it is currently being driven by my sister)!

Advertisement

Tadpole

Default Pictures as promised:

Hi Guys,

As promised; here are the pictures of the 505. Just to answer a couple of peoples questions - it has about 10 months of rego left. Passed a roadworthy (transfer of ownership) a few months ago. The asking price is $3000 (or best offer).

PS I apologise for the dull photos. They were taken quite late!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 505 SRDT '86 Series 2 - FOR SALE - Melbourne-front.jpg   505 SRDT '86 Series 2 - FOR SALE - Melbourne-interior.jpg   505 SRDT '86 Series 2 - FOR SALE - Melbourne-side-rh-.jpg   505 SRDT '86 Series 2 - FOR SALE - Melbourne-rear.jpg  

Tadpole

Default Pictures by request:

Pictures as promised!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 505 SRDT '86 Series 2 - FOR SALE - Melbourne-back-seats.jpg   505 SRDT '86 Series 2 - FOR SALE - Melbourne-engine.jpg  

Tadpole

Default Sold!!!!!

SOLD!

Thanks to all who expressed interest. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to answer every question that was posed to me, however I've been a bit of a reluctant seller!

Great to know that she'll be going to a nice home!!

Thread Information