'87 205 GTI For Sale
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default '87 205 GTI For Sale

My beloved 205GTI is up for sale

It is a '87 model (S1) with 240000km's, recently had a large service done and alot of parts replaced: Front and rear shocks, engine mounts, bushes, ball joints, clutch cable, front caliper kit and the usual service items. Been looked after really well. Has the usual S1 problems like cracked dash etc. The half leather seats is also showing its age, but still in good nick. It is the most fun car i've ever owned and its is with regreat that i have to let it go. A change in work conditions only reason for sale. It is currently on South Aussie rego ( although it is in Townsville, QLD) which is running out end of this month.

Advertisement

$2800.00

PM me or e-mail at willischwartz@hotmail.com

Will

Tadpole

Default On hold

Hi guys sorry I didn't get back to you with photos, been really busy and really really lazy. At the moment the sale is on hold, Things might change soon, so for now its staying mine, but that can change in the near future again. I wish i can make up my mind

Cheers Will

Tadpole

Default For sale

That is it I have decide it is time to move on. Not only am I lacking the time and money to spend on her but also the space. I really regret it but the time has come. It is up for sale again It has ran out of rego by now therefore the price reduction to $2500. It is a gunmetal grey model in still good shape. Currently it needs some attention as it has developted a leak, included is some brand new seals (original driveshaft and main rear) and a few bits and peices. I will have some pictures soon and post them here.

Thanks Will
    willischwartz@hotmail.com

Tadpole

Default Bump

Hi Guys

Just some more info on the pug and to let you all know it is still for sale. The timing belt was done at about 100 000km there is no gearbox problems just a small leak at the driveshaft outputs (have got some seals but haven't put them in yet, they are original) The drive shafts have been recond in the last 10 000kms (the left one only 2000kms ago). It doesn't blow smoke at normal driving or statup , only after long periods of hard reving does a small cloud apper (never like driving it that hard). As for the body I have included some pictures. I have to be honest it is showing its age, but there is no structural rust, only a small bit on the right hand side roof line above the rear window and the bottom of the drivers door. Other then that it is a really honest car and has been really good to me. I hate it that I have to sell it.

Cheers Will
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails '87 205 GTI For Sale-pict0730.jpg   '87 205 GTI For Sale-pict0726.jpg  

Thread Information