87 205GTi for sale Rebuilt motor
  • Help

Icon14 87 205GTi for sale Rebuilt motor

Hi all, I am parting with my 205, time to move on.

It is a White 205 GTI, 1987 I am sure that you all know or can find the standard specs on this site, I have 15" peugeot mags for it as well as the stock 14" mags. I rebuilt the motor less than 10,000kms ago, it is running like a dream just don't like starting in the morning, but then neither do I.

The body is straight and the paint is good except the roof is a little faded in one patch, I have done a fair bit of the work needed to bring this car back to a decent standard, there is still a little bit of work to go but the major mechanicals are done as far as I know.

You can check out pics on carsales.com.au or carsguide.com.au too, send me an email to peter@websurf.net.au and come and take it for a drive, it's a great little car and I will be sad to see it go.

Advertisement

I am looking at around $4000. so drop me a line.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 87 205GTi for sale Rebuilt motor-pug2-low.jpg   87 205GTi for sale Rebuilt motor-pug3-low.jpg   87 205GTi for sale Rebuilt motor-pug1-low.jpg  
    Last edited by Rozencranz; 3rd November 2005 at 11:08 PM.

Also does anyone have the details of the wanted section of Torque? The victorian Peugeot magazine. Thanks
    87 205 GTi

She don't look pretty... but I love her

Thread Information