With some regret I am selling my beloved 180. I have been forced to get something larger to accomodate changes in my career. Ive just copied and pasted my add from another site.

Advertisement

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=2579707&cur rent_rec=1&used_rec=1&total_rec=1&sort_type=&total _rec=1&sort_type=&make_id=11&model_id=1480&badge_i d=39093&state_id=7&search_distance=25

Yes as some of you may know it had its gearbox completely rebuilt from the ground up due to manufacturer fault.
Of note is a brand new set of priellis as per new and a new head unit that allows control of an ipod that can be plugged into the glove box. The vehicle also has another 2 1/2 years warranty left.

Phone: 0412 598 238
Business hours: 8668 8004
or email: [email protected]

Price $30,000
Kilometres 23,000
Body 3 door Hatchback
Colour Silver
Interior Colour Grey
Transmission 5 speed Manual
Engine 4 cylinder U Multi-point injected 2.0L (1997cc)
Reg Plate SVA261
Reg Expiry MAR-2006
Road Worthy Certificate Not Applicable
Brief Comments Fast and fun vehicle. Always garaged. Well serviced. New Tyres. Extended warranty.
Long Comments Well kept much loved car. Must be sold for something larger. This car is always garaged and has been serviced almost over zealously. Great vehicle that is a lot of fun to drive while still being economical and easy to park. Vehicle has extended factory warranty and new tyres. Available with full ipod compataible stereo.