1966 P404 For Sale
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default 1966 P404 For Sale

$2000.00

Car is Le Mans green with brown interior and is neat and tidy. My current driver for a couple of years and I am reluctantly saying good bye to free up time for some other French projects.

The car will be sold with 12 months rego and a RWC in Melbourne. Recent work includes new Michelins, comprehensive brake restoration and conversion to discs (new everything including booster and proportioning valve), windscreen, clutch, gearbox extension housing and clutch.

Currently fitted with CD/MP3 and an electric thermo fan to make it more bearable in Melbourne traffic. It also has a square port head 2.0L and big bore manifold. Everyone tells me how much power this releases, but what I notice most is how little fuel this set up uses.

Advertisement

Hope to post some photos over the weekend.

Lloyd.
    0438 571 312 Mobile
    039 499 5404 Home
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1966 P404 For Sale-rimg3342.jpg   1966 P404 For Sale-rimg3344.jpg   1966 P404 For Sale-rimg3340.jpg  
    Last edited by R100S; 30th September 2005 at 10:51 PM.

Tadpole

Quote Originally Posted by R100S
    $2000.00

Car is Le Mans green with brown interior and is neat and tidy. My current driver for a couple of years and I am reluctantly saying good bye to free up time for some other French projects.

The car will be sold with 12 months rego and a RWC in Melbourne. Recent work includes new Michelins, comprehensive brake restoration and conversion to discs (new everything including booster and proportioning valve), windscreen, clutch, gearbox extension housing and clutch.

Currently fitted with CD/MP3 and an electric thermo fan to make it more bearable in Melbourne traffic. It also has a square port head 2.0L and big bore manifold. Everyone tells me how much power this releases, but what I notice most is how little fuel this set up uses.

Hope to post some photos over the weekend.

Lloyd.
    0438 571 312 Mobile
    039 499 5404 Home
    bump bump

Thread Information