Diesel Pug wanted in the south.
  • Register
  • Help

Icon10 Diesel Pug wanted in the south.

Hi all, this is my first post. I am in Launceston and looking for a diesel pug to run on biodiesel. Would consider a 404, a 504 or a 505, most preferably a wagon and a manual. Condition not important, I have plenty of spares. needs not be registered or running. I will travel to Melbourne for the right car. I can be reached at 03-63911262 or 0419 339 412. I will also be in melbourne the first week of October. Thanks! Dan

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by downunderyank
    Hi all, this is my first post. I am in Launceston and looking for a diesel pug to run on biodiesel. Would consider a 404, a 504 or a 505, most preferably a wagon and a manual. Condition not important, I have plenty of spares. needs not be registered or running. I will travel to Melbourne for the right car. I can be reached at 03-63911262 or 0419 339 412. I will also be in melbourne the first week of October. Thanks! Dan

Does anyone know if Peugeot ever made a 504 diesel wagon? If not, I think I may like to make one. I'm starting to think finding a diesel wagon other than a 505 which I'm not all that keen on is going to be mission impossible. Oh well, I've still got my 404 ute.

Thread Information