Adelaide Mi16 FOR SALE
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Adelaide Mi16 FOR SALE

1991 405 mi16, 1.9L 5sp manual, 230,000kms, country car, air, p/steer, c/lock
    15" alloys
    sorrento green
    excellent black and red cloth interior
    sunroof
    aftermarket foglights
    rola roof racks
    electrics (windows, side mirror adjust, sunroof, etc)

New:
    -Starter motor
    -Timing belt and tensioners done
    -Front brake pads
    -(expensive) NGK spark plugs
    -Cat convertor and resonator
    -Air filter
    -Wiper blades
    -1yr old battery

Good tyres, even wear, sits extremely well on the road and drives dead straight. Engine, gearbox, CVs, clutch all very strong. All brake lights, lights, fogs etc all working perfectly.

Car has a very good Panasonic head unit with motorised face, JVC splits up front and Blaupunkt 6x9s at the rear (About $900 worth of kit all up).

$6,500 as is, firm.
    $6,000 without head unit and 6x9s. (I have the original clarion tape deck which you will get with the car, and I will chuck in a set of brand new strathfield 6x9s which I don't use if you want).

PM me for any more details.

Advertisement
    1984 505 STI

Fellow Frogger!

Default pics

here's some pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Adelaide Mi16 FOR SALE-imgp0636.jpg   Adelaide Mi16 FOR SALE-imgp0643.jpg   Adelaide Mi16 FOR SALE-imgp0679.jpg   Adelaide Mi16 FOR SALE-imgp0677.jpg  
    1984 505 STI

Fellow Frogger!

Default anyone?

I will consider any serious offers. If not I will probably end up just keeping the car.
    1984 505 STI

Fellow Frogger!

Default .

$6000 as is, complete with all the audio. Car can be viewed on carsales aswell.
    1984 505 STI

Fellow Frogger!

Default bump

bump

$5400 all inclusive. Just spent over $400 on the rear brakes including machining of rear discs, new rear pads and a handbrake adjustment.
    1984 505 STI

Fellow Frogger!

Default bump

Car still for sale, if anyone's wondering why its for sale, I basically have until early next year to sell it, but it takes me about a month to go through a tank of petrol, which shows how much I drive it. As much as I would hate walking back to something bland and slow this car is probably wasted on me and I am better off with a toyota corona or something. I have kept this vehicle in excellent order and I welcome any test. The price is $5400, which I think is very reasonable, I don't think you could get a better car for that price, but I would be prepared to negotiate downa bit if you want to put some of your own sound equipment in it.
    1984 505 STI

Thread Information