Cirtoen Xantia 1997 16v Canberra FOR SALE
  • Register
  • Help
    sks
    Tadpole

Default Cirtoen Xantia 1997 16v Canberra FOR SALE

This is a FANTASTIC little car that has served us well. We have simply outgrown it. It has Citroen's beautiful European styling and amazing adjustable suspension. I have a friend who used to race cars (& was once titled the fastest woman in Australia) and she LOVES to drive this car. It just handles so well.

It is a white hatchback with black/grey sude / cloth interior and a leather steering wheel cover.

There is a small scratched patch on the rear passenger side panel (see photo) and a few stone chips in the front paint work. There is also a stone chip in the windshield that you cannot see when in the drivers seat as it is hidden behind the rear view mirror. The strings that hold the tray that sits above the boot have also lost some of their elastic. Apart from these small things the car is in excellent condition. The car has just over 169,000 km on the clock, and is registered in the ACT until November 2005.

It has central locking with two keys - one of which also has remote locking ability. There is a keypad code that has to be entered before the car will start for added security. I think that it also has an alarm installed but I have never bothered to work out how to use it.

The interior of this car is beautiful and clean. The car has never been smoked in.

The car has always been serviced at the Citroen dealer while we have owned it - and I believe it was also always serviced at the dealer by the previous owner (who traded it in on a new Citroen). We have all the manuals for the car as well.

The private sale Redbook value for this car is $8,100 - $10,500 (with a RRP when new of $42,990) - you can check this out at redbook.com.au.
    The car is a 16v (as opposed to an 8v). I have been told that these are quite rare and thus more hightly prized.

Make me an offer with in this price range.

Advertisement

You are welcome to come and have a look and a test drive of the car - email me for details etc. [email protected]

The car is also listed on eBay. Item number 4565219500 & can be accessed from the following link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE%3AIT&rd=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cirtoen Xantia 1997 16v Canberra FOR SALE-car1001.jpg   Cirtoen Xantia 1997 16v Canberra FOR SALE-car11001.jpg   Cirtoen Xantia 1997 16v Canberra FOR SALE-car3001.jpg  

Thread Information