Renault Fuego F/S
  • Register
  • Help
    al

Default Renault Fuego F/S

This has been mentioned once or twice around here, but is yet to be snapped up.

It is a very solid, honest car that requires very little to be roadworthied and registered. It has a comprehensive service history which documents the extensive work that has been done to it.

All i can see it needing immediately is a battery and a clio steel wheel and tyre (to match the other 3 it has at present).

Offers over $500. If interested either email me at [email protected], or call on 0425 792 532.

Advertisement

Alistair
    405 Mi16 - Sold - Now back
    205 Mi16
    505 GTi

al

A few pics. (Sorry about quality - the red actually looks far better in the flesh)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Renault Fuego F/S-dash.jpg   Renault Fuego F/S-front.jpg   Renault Fuego F/S-side.jpg  
    205 Mi16
    505 GTi

al

Right guys, this car really has to go now. I do not have the space for it, and my new project is taking up most of my free time. I took the car for a bit of a drive this morning and it is going really well. I'm sure that with a basic service and RWC it would be a reliable runabout for someone.

Basically all it needs is one wheel, a battery and the new muffler i picked up to be fitted.

The car is also eligable for classic rego next year - perhaps it would suit someone after a cheap rally/khana car?

Don't be put off by the price though guys. I have been told heaps of times that this car is "too cheap", but i just need it to move quickly.

Either email, PM or call me for more info.

$450
    205 Mi16
    505 GTi

al

I really need this gone by the weekend.

Any sensible offers considered.
    205 Mi16
    505 GTi

Thread Information