WTB Pug 205 Gti / 1990 ish / Perth
  • Register
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default WTB Pug 205 Gti / 1990 ish / Perth

After a 90's + 205 GTI / Si

Have room and now looking to fill it with something more inspiring than a Holden. If the body is straight I am interested as I can attend to mechanical defects. Would prefer and willing to pay for a concours condition car.

Sandgroper

Advertisement

"Don't force it son, use a bigger hammer"
    93' 205GTi
    'don't force it son - use a bigger hammer'

Fellow Frogger!

Default Sitll looking for Ms Goodbar

Quote Originally Posted by sandgroper
    After a 90's + 205 GTI / Si

Have room and now looking to fill it with something more inspiring than a Holden. If the body is straight I am interested as I can attend to mechanical defects. Would prefer and willing to pay for a concours condition car.

Sandgroper

Bump!

Saw a 87 GTI at Dockside Autos in Freo’. Anyone know the history of this vehicle. Engine seems a bit suspect. It’s a little too old for my liking but if it’s okay I might be tempted

Going up to Vic Park today to look at Red 89 GTI with 246,000K on the odo. Can anyone give me info on the things that will need looking for/replacing at this mileage.

Fair enough that the timing belt should have been replaced at 60k 120k etc but what are the ‘usual suspects’

Your help is appreciated/ reward!!

Sandgroper

93' 205GTi

Fellow Frogger!

Quote Originally Posted by sandgroper
    Bump!

Saw a 87 GTI at Dockside Autos in Freo’. Anyone know the history of this vehicle. Engine seems a bit suspect. It’s a little too old for my liking but if it’s okay I might be tempted

Going up to Vic Park today to look at Red 89 GTI with 246,000K on the odo. Can anyone give me info on the things that will need looking for/replacing at this mileage.

Fair enough that the timing belt should have been replaced at 60k 120k etc but what are the ‘usual suspects’

Your help is appreciated/ reward!!

Sandgroper

Bump!

Thanks to those that PM'd, looks like Dockside will have a job of shifting that 205.

The red one in Vic Park went ( to a fellow frogger ) before I got there, I wasn't quick enough ! At least it's now in the hands of an AF.

Saw the threads of the headaches that folks on the Eastern seaboard have had transfering car rego interstate, anyone in Perth have words of wisdom. Across the Nullabour is a long way to fnd out I've stuffed up.

Still in the hunt for a series 3 205GTi

Cheers

Sandgroper

93' 205GTi

Fellow Frogger!

Default Still in the hunt and widening

[QUOTE=sandgroper]

Still in the hunt for a series 3 205GTi

Cheers

Sandgroper

"Don't force it son, use a bigger hammer"[/QUOTE

"Bump"

Help!!

After what I thought was a poor turnout at FCD, not one 205 showed, up I’ve become despondent. ( maybe it was the threat of rain - or the Swan Valley Wine Festival ) I've near on given up on finding a decent series 2 or 3 in WA so now I have convinced relatives in QLD and a mate ( with whom I'd trust my life ) in NSW on being agents in my now 12 month + search for a 205GTi

You gota feel for me guys, I had to resort to buying a JD Camira ( fricken auto!! ) for $200 to get around as I refuse to buy a decent car until the 205 shows up. (You know how it is - as soon as you buy something - the one you really wanted surfaces)

Cash spotters fee applies.
    93' 205GTi

Thread Information