Peugeot 505 Sli Familiale Wagon FS
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Peugeot 505 Sli Familiale Wagon FS

SOLD 2/12/05!!!

Advertisement

I'm selling the 1986 Peugeot 505 SLi Familiale Wagon that I recently bought as a project car. It cost me nearly $1500 so I simply want to recoup my money as I have since bought a low mileage 1992 model. The car's paint job is dull in a few places and the car probably needs $500 plus spent on it for a safety certificate with a ball joint and steering rack leak being the major obstacles. It has done 280K but has had several thousand $s worth of engine and fuel system work in the last twelve months. I just had the alternator serviced this week as well. So if anyone is looking for a cheap unregistered 8 seater then please pm or email me. Thanks.
    Philip
    Last edited by R12 Fan; 5th December 2005 at 01:12 PM.

Fellow Frogger!

Here's some updated photos to give you some idea of how it scrubbed up after a quick wash. Though the jpg conversion down to 100k kills all the detail.
    Philip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Peugeot 505 Sli Familiale Wagon FS-front.jpg   Peugeot 505 Sli Familiale Wagon FS-interior.jpg   Peugeot 505 Sli Familiale Wagon FS-rear.jpg   Peugeot 505 Sli Familiale Wagon FS-side.jpg  
    Last edited by R12 Fan; 21st May 2005 at 10:13 PM.

Fellow Frogger!

Icon7

Bump! I have more photos available if people want a better look than the tacky and over compressed images in the previous post.
    Philip

Fellow Frogger!

Please find attached some better photos of the 505. Please also note the price drop. I'm eager to shift the car so please don't hesitate to contact me.
    Philip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Peugeot 505 Sli Familiale Wagon FS-rear1.jpg   Peugeot 505 Sli Familiale Wagon FS-side1.jpg   Peugeot 505 Sli Familiale Wagon FS-side2.jpg  

Fellow Frogger!

Icon7

Bump!

Fellow Frogger!

NOW $800 Please drop me a message if even remotely interested. Need to shift.
    The engine was replaced in the car in the last twelve months and had a new head gasket etc fitted. The fuel system was also reconditioned including the accumulator. Have receipts of over $2K.

Thread Information