Silver 206 GTI '01 MY00 EC
  • Help

Icon3 Silver 206 GTI '01 MY00 EC

For various reasons including: Buying a house, going on interstate business trip in April, and eventually moving overseas, I have to part with this gem.

Apart from a couple dents (hard to spot) and scraps on the rims (which I'll be happy to fix) the car has only done 45,000km's. I bought it last year's january off the previous owner who had it since new and driven it 22000km's since january 01.

Interior and mechanics are in as new condition. Last time serviced just prior the christmas break.
    I have a secure finance on the vehicle from Esanda, should the buyer chooses to finance it, or I will be happy to pay off Esanda prior to settlement to avoid the hassle of paying finance etc whichever way I am not fussy about it. The rego is payed up until mid feb '06

$19000 will not be much to pay, keeping in mind that you will be getting a neat car. If you aren't too familiar with the GTI, please check www.206gti.net prior to messaging me.

I replaced the P6000's with Dunlop's 195/50/15's DZ101, and have done less than 10000 km's on them. Replaced the front rotors with slotted ones, and installed EBC green stuff pads all around on the last service.
    And also replaced the standard speakers with Kenwood's, and the old cd player with a VDO 753X that fits nicely and goes beautifuly with the colors of the dashboard.

Advertisement

Feel free to contact me on: 0433 751 159 after 1PM. Or email at [email protected]

I am located in Brunswick, and work around Melb CBD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Silver 206 GTI '01 MY00 EC-pug5.jpg   Silver 206 GTI '01 MY00 EC-ap10.jpg   Silver 206 GTI '01 MY00 EC-ap5.jpg  
    Last edited by Pug4eva; 13th April 2005 at 10:56 AM.

Price reduced for quick sale!

SOLD
    And for those that emailed asking, it went to one beautiful/gorgeous lady. Ah the lucky 206 GTi
    Last edited by Pug4eva; 23rd April 2005 at 06:32 PM.

Thread Information