P505 GTI For Sale - $1500 - Registered
  • Register
  • Help

Default P505 GTI For Sale - $1500 - Registered

Hi all,

Advertisement

505 GTI - October 1985 build date. March 1986 Compliance plate.

Registered until October 2005. Five brand new tyres. Needs paint job. Clear coat just about gone and paint faded. Interior good. Suspension and stearing seem sound although Midge tells me some problem with power steering pump but I am not aware of details. Appears some hail damage here and there but difficult to notice, perhaps if the paint was upgraded they might be more of an issue. One dent at front of bonnet. I once owned this car until the timing belt failed and I sold it too a Pug mechanic who reparied the motor, new pistons and valves and head work. Engine runs well and used daily. He later sold it to the lady who owns it now. the car is at Gulgong in NSW. (Fifteen minutes from Mudgee). Tinted windows still in tact, as far as I am aware all is working. See photos below. I have a few more phots if interested and could email them to you. You need to call Midge at Gulgong on (02) 6374 1989. Car is for sale at firm $1500. Ready to drive away ... perhaps with some more to pay to bring this beauty back to mint condition. Classy vehicle in its day.

Peter J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P505 GTI For Sale - 00 - Registered-p505-001.jpg   P505 GTI For Sale - 00 - Registered-p505-006.jpg   P505 GTI For Sale - 00 - Registered-p505-007.jpg  
    PJ

Thread Information