'88 205 GTi for sale
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Icon4 '88 205 GTi for sale

*sniff*

It is with great sadness I announce the offering for sale of my beloved 205 GTi 1.9.

Black, 140,000km, new tyres, clutch cable, sliding sunroof, 10 stack CD Sony CD player, remote central locking and immobiliser, power windows. Has been running like a dream since I bought her in August and even the exhaust doesn't seem as loud since a good tune.

Advertisement

It's a private import, originally from the UK and has had light use since its arrival, hence the low k's. The body is straight with nothing scary, just the usual little nicks and marks. The wheels are 15" and they have locknuts on them.

The interior is in pretty good shape, nothing a few stiches here and there won't fix and the dash is in one piece. Needs a good clean inside, but what car doesn't?

Most of the consumables have been replaced - pads etc. so there's not much to spend.

It's in the Sydney papers for $6K on the weekend but I'd rather someone who wants her buys her, so I'm offering it here for $5,000. I'm off to locations exotic for work and my family are car Philistines, so they're not allowed to have it. A quick sale is a good sale.

edit: Forgot to mention it has discs all round and I believe it's the 130hp non-catalysed engine.

another edit: Photos: homepage.mac.com/zerogeewhiz/PhotoAlbum4.html

PM me or email me [email protected]
    Last edited by zerogeewhiz; 4th February 2005 at 12:52 PM.

Tadpole

Sold to someone who'll love her. Thanks everyone for your interest and for those who enquired after it, thanks for your enthusiasm and long chats. I know more about my ex-car now!

Thread Information