Citroen Xantia for sale in Perth
  • Register
  • Help

Default Citroen Xantia for sale in Perth

We are pleased to offer for sale our 1996 Citroen Xantia 2.0 manual, due to an act of Christmas insanity!

Advertisement

The car, once cleaned a bit more, is essentially as new, with 42,000 km, white and factory towbar (there's an old thread about the procurement of that device!).

I reckon $15,000 is reasonable, although it would cost more to get something else as good as this for the money.

No rush to sell but we are embarassed by the number of cars. Still have that Virage too...

(My new commuting vehicles are a 1964 Renault R8 and a 1982 CX Pallas, so the reason for sale should be obvious to anyone.)

Please help!!!

JohnW

Quote Originally Posted by JohnW
    We are pleased to offer for sale our 1996 Citroen Xantia 2.0 manual, due to an act of Christmas insanity!

The car, once cleaned a bit more, is essentially as new, with 42,000 km, white and factory towbar (there's an old thread about the procurement of that device!).

I reckon $15,000 is reasonable, although it would cost more to get something else as good as this for the money.

No rush to sell but we are embarassed by the number of cars. Still have that Virage too...

(My new commuting vehicles are a 1964 Renault R8 and a 1982 CX Pallas, so the reason for sale should be obvious to anyone.)

Please help!!!

JohnW
    BUMP!!! Now come on, 81 people have looked and no-one is interested. Can't believe that.... It's as new after all. Can hardly buy a Daiwoo for that money.

It's not an auto......

JohnW

Thread Information