"PUGMI" for sale 1989 Mi16
  • Register
  • Help

Icon10 "PUGMI" for sale 1989 Mi16

This may come as a bit of a shock to some and no suprise to others but due to the new job it appears I am going to be getting a new car in the very near future. I wanted to keep the pug but it appears that I wont be able to afford to have both. Hence I am putting my beloved Mi16 up for sale. It has been advertised at Carsales.com.au for some time but this was really in case someone offered me what it was worth. So now I am "REALLY" putting the car up for sale.

Advertisement

What can I say about this wonderful machine. I have owned it for just under 2 years now. The car is in good nick cosmetically, original metallic silver paint job. It also has the lux pack (leather, sunroof, ABS, A/C).Car also has an expensive Sanyo head unit with enclosed sub and amp. 6x9 in rear and 2 brand new 6.5" in the front (really good sound). I ahve also included the personalised plates in the sale "PUGMI".
    I had some engine troubles early on and finally discovered blown head gasket. Engine was not in good orderat all so I decided to replace it with a really good late series one (120000K's). Following this car has been running really well, not one single problem with the motor. the only other drama was the spider gear going in the diff. I replaced the original gearbox with a late BE3 5 speed box. The result is amazing. I have saved fuel and the car changes a lot smoother now too. Over all tha car has been really well looked after now See the history below:

New sway bar bushes,
    new linkages,
    2 factory front shocks,
    new lower ball joint,
    New engine,
    new clutch,
    rear main seal,
    plugs, new alternator,
    new radiator, new hoses, belts,
    new cam belt, water pump, engine mounts, new idler pulley,
    new black diamond cross drilled, slotted rotors, pads,
    2 major services,
    new BE3 gearbox, crank angle sensor, new fuel lines, and much more.

Total servicing cost $12081.94. (inc parts)

Servicing was done at Auto Paris in Melbourne. Danny and Paul know the car well and would consider this a good example of a Mi16.

Also included on the car is a near new set of 206GTI Nimrod rims with Eagle F1 tyres (205/45/16). These rims look amazing and give the pug a modern look. The car has also been fitted with one of Peter T's inlet Cam re-grinds. The power increase is up to 15% (165BHP). I also have a new Devil exhaust on the rear which gives the car a wonderful (not boomy) note. As well as these, I have a green cotton air filter fitted to the car.
    The price of the car also includes some spares inc. the original rear muffler, the original air filter, spare set of Mi16 wheel nuts, a re-built alternator, and a set of SPAX lowering springs (haven't had time to install yet).

So overall you can see this is a very well looked after Mi16. Although I'm not too happy to part with the pug, I have something very special in mind. I would really like to see this go to a good home. As most here know, regular servicing is a must for these cars. I have only used good parts, good oil (ELF) and good mechanics to look after my car and I feel much safer for it.

Please email me at [email protected] or call me on 0422124501 for any further info. I am happy for anyone to drive it if they are serious about buying. Car is advertised elsewhere and will be putting it in the paper soon.

$10,000

thanks,
    David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "PUGMI" for sale 1989 Mi16-335175%5B1%5D.jpg   "PUGMI" for sale 1989 Mi16-335182%5B1%5D.jpg  
    Last edited by David Shearer; 6th December 2004 at 02:46 PM.
    78 Fiat X1/9, Peugeot 406 ST, Peugeot 407 V6 SW

Previous:

05 Megane Turbo
    2x 89 405 Mi16
    67 404

Peugeot, Francais pour "Putain qu'c'est vite"[/FONT]

Default couple more pics

Here are a couple more pics.

or see thread Painting wheels for another pic with nimrods on the car.

Dave

Previous:

05 Megane Turbo
    2x 89 405 Mi16
    67 404

Icon10 Car still for sale

Open to offers, is now advertised in 2 other places so wont last long.

Give me a buzz if you're interested. even just a look!

Dave

Previous:

05 Megane Turbo
    2x 89 405 Mi16
    67 404

Icon10

BUMP,

This car is being advertised in this sat's papers so will not last long at all. Ring me or email me if you are interested as the price is slightly negotiable.

PS, other pics can be emailed upon request.

David

Previous:

05 Megane Turbo
    2x 89 405 Mi16
    67 404

Icon10 Some New Pics

Some more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "PUGMI" for sale 1989 Mi16-pug-pic-1.1.jpg   "PUGMI" for sale 1989 Mi16-pug-pic-2.1.jpg   "PUGMI" for sale 1989 Mi16-pug-pic-3.1.jpg  

Previous:

05 Megane Turbo
    2x 89 405 Mi16
    67 404

Icon10 Price Reduced For Quick Sale

As the title suggests I have reduced the price to much much less than its worth in order to sell the car quickly. My new car will be arriving in the next 6 weeks or so, and as I only have one car space I need to make some room. Car is in clifton hill melbourne so feel free to come and look at it. Over $12K spent on the car at AutoParis to make it run like a dream, Good tyres, wheels, brakes, BE3 box and new motor make this car an amazingly good bargain for someone who want a a reliable zippy sedan or even a first car. Feel free to PM or ring me.

I don't want to take this car to a dealer for a price, but will either do that or wreck if I have to.

$9000

Dave
    Last edited by David Shearer; 5th January 2005 at 12:23 PM.

Previous:

05 Megane Turbo
    2x 89 405 Mi16
    67 404

Icon10 Sold

Yep,

as the title suggests, its finally gone. To a good home too.

Thanks

Dave

Previous:

05 Megane Turbo
    2x 89 405 Mi16
    67 404

Thread Information