97 GTi6 For Sale (Black) in NSW
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default 97 GTi6 For Sale (Black) in NSW

Peugeot 306 GTi6 N5 in Black and very low km's for sale.

I bought this car earlier this year. It had 63,000km's on it then, and I have added 2,500 to that with occasional use. As it is a third car for us and we're preparing to build a house it's is time for the little pug to move on.

This example has been well cared for with very low km's, an immaculate interior and completely unmodified (except for a 10 stack cd player).

Full service history including receipts for all service work included. Since my purchase I have had an initial and scheduled service by the local Peugeot dealer. At the time of my purchase the previous owner had just replaced all tyres (Pirello P6000) and clutch.

10 months NSW registration included. Price $18,000 negotiable.

I have this car advertised for more on CarSales and Drive and have noticed that the only 306 GTi6' advertised there for less have 130,000kms. This car has only 65,000km's which is < 10,000km per year average.

Call 0417 212 433 or email: [email protected] to arrange a viewing or discuss. The car is in Wollongong and is being used about once a week. I am happy to meet any Sydney buyers somewhere easy to find or even in Sydney depending on how serious you are.

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 97 GTi6 For Sale (Black) in NSW-pug1.jpg   97 GTi6 For Sale (Black) in NSW-pug2.jpg   97 GTi6 For Sale (Black) in NSW-pug4.jpg   97 GTi6 For Sale (Black) in NSW-pug5.jpg   97 GTi6 For Sale (Black) in NSW-pug3.jpg  

Thread Information