Dear lovers of all things mechanically Froggy!!

http://www.drive.com.au/used/search/...spx?id=1940608

I am selling on my Sedan to make way for a 206 GTi 180 . She is a great car, sold thru Asquith and Johnstone (Damon Beck at the time) in Sept 1997. I only saw him the other day as he runs Gladesville Prestige and he got out his old files from Sep 1997 and there she was, one of 24 306's he sold that month!!! Not bad...........

Anyway, I live at Lane Cove in Sydney and work at Nth Ryde. Can view at anytime, any location. Just let me know as the 306 is currently sitting doing nothing in Pt Stephens. Have to drive my mum's 206 XR as she has torn a ligament in her knee and cannot drive for 6 weeks !!!

Previous owner was a old lady who lived in Baulkham Hills. She had it only serviced at A&J and the book is all stamped. I replaced the Cambelt and Water Pump at it's last service, not due to KMS travelled, just the every 4 years got me worried! She is perfect and ready to go. I have only had it since June but it was going to be a stop gap measure to get me something quick when I got back from London.

You can call me on 0408 445 995 or email me at [email protected]

Hope you are all well - Stu

Advertisement