2 X GS Wagons need good homes
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Icon6 2 X GS Wagons need good homes

I am the proud owner of 2 GS wagons..One white 74 model, motor goes hard, so hard i drove it into a gutter once and now it lies awaiting a new front end which i have sitting under the house..all it needs to get back on track...Body needs a good paint job otherwise reasonably straight (cough)..

The Green wagon is my newest edition, hasnt been thrashed by me yet..since i got a new car bought for me by my father (he hated me drivin the old wagons)..so i only got to drive this baby for a few days before having to drive my new boring echo...Its a 76 model with a lovely ride, extremely smooth and a well looked after motor. It needs rego only, and is driveable as soon as u buy it and register it...i love it dearly and would love to keep it, but i cant afford to register 2 cars at the moment...it would go to a kind owner who appreciates the green appeal...very kermit green...

I would like to sell them both together for i have a mega amount of spare parts for the vehicles, wheels, guards etc...so it would be suitable for a GS Wagon freak such as myself...price for both is $2300 in the trading post..but you guys gimmie an offer..i wont part cheaply..and i will not be insulted by cheap offers under 1K..for both cars...
    HOpe i have luck selling them for they will rust away in no time if someone doesnt SAVE THEM>>>>>>>

Advertisement

Phone me on 0413 555 858 or email me - [email protected]
    if youre interested in purchasing these fine specimens of french machinery....Sofija...
    Last edited by SistaSofija; 20th August 2004 at 02:49 PM.

Thread Information