F/S 2005 Peugeot 607 Series 2 * $7500 *
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default F/S 2005 Peugeot 607 Series 2 * $7500 *

Hi all,
    Selling our much loved 607 only because of the new arrival of our 2015 308 GT.( Ford dealer wouldn't take a trade in )
    A beautiful car to drive, extremely comfortable and comes with an array of safety and features that you won't find on another car of this price.
    This includes - Bluetooth, elec sunroof, I pod connectivity, 8 x airbags, full leather interior with heated seats, elec boot opening + heaps more.
    * Will need cambelt replacement shortly, alloy wheels have gutter rash.
    These are definitely very underrated cars and still look as classy today as they did back in 2005. This is still a great car and will honestly be missed.
    Please call or msg me for any photos or questions

Robey - 0412 094 625

Advertisement

Tadpole

Hi all,
    607 is still for sale, Aluminium grey with black leather interior. Good news is that the wheels have been repaired and resprayed and the cambelt will be replaced shortly. This is a bargain @ $7500. Would make an ideal Christmas present ! Call me for more info and photos. Regards Robey.

Tadpole

Quote Originally Posted by Robey View Post
    Hi all,
    607 is still for sale, Aluminium grey with black leather interior. Good news is that the wheels have been repaired and resprayed and the cambelt will be replaced shortly. This is a bargain @ $7500. Would make an ideal Christmas present ! Call me for more info and photos. Regards Robey.

Hi everyone,
    Update on the 607- Cambelt has been replaced and I have flushed the radiator and replaced with new coolant for the summer. A beautiful car to drive and is extremely quiet with all the creature comforts you could put into a car. Ask me for some photos, you won't be disappointed. $7500, Robey - 0412094625

Tadpole

Just travelled from the mid north of SA to the west coast of SA on the one tank of fuel ! 800 ks out of the tank averaging 8lt/100 ks on the open road with the a/c on the whole time. Outstanding car that is quite economical for a V6. Still for sale guys.

Thread Information