504 Ti Manual
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: 504 Ti Manual

Default 504 Ti Manual

I have a one owner 1975 build / 1976 year model Australian delivered 504 Ti manual that I am not using. Car is considered as immaculate and very original. Has superficial paint damage to bonnet & oil leak from oil pressure sender (minor issue), otherwise this is a time warp car and would suit as good home. Full and comprehensive recent service by marque expert.

Advertisement

Please PM me if interested.
    Last edited by acf321; 11th September 2019 at 09:50 AM.

Thanks for your respective interest in the car. Price is $10k for the car, or $11,500 including tidy BA7 5 Speed and 505 Big bore manifold and engine pipe, and box of associated OEM oil & fuel filters. Car is unregistered and sitting in my garage, odo showing 155,000 original klms. Oil leak I believe is from oil pressure sender and started on my trip home from Melbourne earlier this year.

Car has had a recent complete and thorough service by Rowley Pym in Sydney, with sparks, leads, OEM filters, rear calipers, tank removal & replacement, etc, etc. Interior is like new, including dash, carpets, seats, headliner, gauges, boot-liner. The car is fitted with OEM steel wheels, A/C, and factory fitted tow-bar.

You'll struggle to find another 504 Ti in this condition, anywhere.

I will attempt to take photos this weekend and send to those interested.

Thread Information