EOI - One of a Kind Fuego 20year project NA200hp
  • Register
  • Help

Default EOI - One of a Kind Fuego 20year project NA200hp

1985 Renault Fuego Award Winning Full Restoration Completed in 2013

Advertisement

Driven approx. 3500klms since complete.
    One of a kind period specific extensively modified build on Club Rego (RCCA)
    Renault 25 Euro spec 12 Valve Engine Circa 200bhp (156bhp ATW vs 85bhp same dyno original) - Blueprinted, Catcams with adjustable pulley (only one in Australia and possibly the world)
    Autronic EFI with CDI Ignition
    Custom strengthened gearbox and engine mounts with removable lower crossmember
    Custom Fuel System with adjustable reg, lift pump and surge tank
    Custom offset Wheels
    Custom Stainless Exhaust with double ceramic coated handmade tuned length headers ($5000)
    R25 UN1 Gearbox with custom made Albins Input shaft and 1st/2nd gears ($4000+)
    R25 Disc brakes all round
    Retrimmed interior with Sparco leather reclining Race seats(The car is built as a cruiser not race car)
    $5K Focal (French) sound system with acoustic matting (Can be removed to lower price)
    2 Pack respray with paint protection
    Built from a 20 year collection of the best condition Fuego parts available
    There is a huge collection of rare good condition spare parts to go with the sale of this vehicle to keep it going for many years.
    Almost EVERYTHING is new, reconditioned or re-engineered from the brakes, master cylinder, brake lines, bushes, performance suspension, radiator, Air Con, custom mounts and crossmember……….Simply too much to list.
    Family circumstances bring about the possible reluctant sale of this life long project. This car is preferred to be sold by negotiation with a serious Renault enthusiast that can appreciate the development that has gone into this vehicle and can look after it accordingly.

NB Photos are a from 2013/14 as even more has been done since then however it is for reference only and looks the same atm. Having issues uploading newer attatchments! Car has been in storage and only done a few hundred klms per year to keep it running and for rego purposes. Currently on Conditional Club Plates. Original plates not offered in sale. Happy to provide more pics or arrange a viewing for any serious parties.

This is a very reluctant post as you can imagine. I know I could part it out for good $$ as the lotus guys are keen on the UN1 parts due to their unobtainability - took me 2 years to get Albins to make the parts for me as a one off! Not to mention all the spares however I am just canvassing the market to see if anyone is seriously interested so it can be kept in one piece. If so please PM me for further details. The amount of money and time invested is just ludicrous and I am not expecting to see anywhere near what it cost back so am realistic in my expectations. I will not be 'giving' it away so if anyone appreciates what they are looking at and would like to discuss the possibility of purchasing I will be happy to entertain them.

Location Sydney Northern Beaches

Regards,

Peter

P.S. Having serious issues with posting this so I hope it submits ok!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EOI - One of a Kind Fuego 20year project NA200hp-img_0718.jpg   EOI - One of a Kind Fuego 20year project NA200hp-dsc_1432.jpg   EOI - One of a Kind Fuego 20year project NA200hp-dsc_1426.jpg   EOI - One of a Kind Fuego 20year project NA200hp-dsc_1421.jpg  
    Last edited by 12vFuego; 13th August 2019 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Add location

Thread Information