Fs: Rs Clio Cup
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Fs: Rs Clio Cup

Default Fs: Rs Clio Cup

Hi Guys,

My 2001 Clio Cup is up for sale, this is one of the original 85 "Limited Edition" cars Renault brought in. It's car number 28 of 85 and has matching number plates (NSW Reg) CLI-028. The car is absolutely standard (it's quick enough IMO) and in what I consider to be above average condition having only done 35,000kms. I'm pretty anal about how I keep my cars and the Clio has been no exception.

Details:
    2001 RS Clio Cup
    Iceberg Silver
    35,000kms
    15" OZ-Racing F1's (Standard)
    $25,500 (with new tyres)

This is a great opportunity to get what will no doubt become one of the more collectable Renaults to have been released in Australia.

The car needs new tyres which I am happy to fit for the new owner, I can organise tyres of the new owners choice or negotiate on price whichever is preferred. Pictures can be sent on request.

Selling to fund new toy.....

PM me if you have any questions.

Advertisement
    Regards,
    Matt
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Imagine watching the entire French Air-Force crash into a fireworks factory. That's how much fun this car is."

Jeremy Clarkson - talking about the V6 Clio
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll get some photo's up tomorrow, if the weather clears!
    Regards,
    Matt
    "Imagine watching the entire French Air-Force crash into a fireworks factory. That's how much fun this car is."

Default Finally a couple of pics

Here's a few pics of the Clio.

Sorry it's not spotless but the damn water restrictions make keeping it that way difficult!

12 months rego just paid!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fs: Rs Clio Cup-badge.jpg   Fs: Rs Clio Cup-cliof.jpg   Fs: Rs Clio Cup-clior.jpg  
    Last edited by matt205; 8th July 2004 at 11:38 PM.
    Regards,
    Matt

Any takers before posting commercially?
    Regards,
    Matt

Still available, advertised on CarSales as well. Collectable Clio Cup with Low K's. $23,900. 12 Months reg.
    Regards,
    Matt

Thread Information