Selling my lovely little 2007 Peugeot 307 hdi. This car is a 6 Speed automatic with an extremely powerful 2 liter turbo diesel engine. Also extremely economical, currently averaging just 6.3 liters per 100 kms.

These cars are very safe with 6 airbags, antilock brakes and stability control.
It also has many other features that other cars of its era don't. Like 4 electric windows, with one touch function. remote central locking (car has 2 keys). 16 inch alloy wheels. Front and rear fog lights. Automatic light sensing headlights and rain sensing wipers. Cruise control with a speed limiter. Dual zone climate control, with great air conditioning and heater. I've also fitted a stereo setup from a later model Peugeot, which means it has factory style bluetooth hands free calling. Which is very easy to use and completely integrated into the car. It can be used by the buttons on the radio stalk so your hands don't even need to leave the steering wheel. You can also stream your music via bluetooth, through the nice sounding speakers, the front of which have been upgraded to JBL speakers. You can also skip tracks through the steering wheel control.

Mechanically this car is perfect. The engines pulls like a train and there is no horrid noises, whilst the auto transmission shifts very nice and smooth, never any clunking or harsh gear changes. Within the last 500kms I've given it a full service consisting of the correct low ash penrite engine oil, new oil filter, air filter, pollen filter and fuel filter. It also received a brand new timing belt kit and water pump. Along with Fresh coolant. This means the timing belt doesn't need to be touched for another 9 years or 180 thousand kms!

Advertisement

The body is in very good shape. There are a few minor scratches and car park type dents but nothing ugly and nothing major. As can be seen by the photos it presents itself very nicely.
It has beautifully comfortable black leather seats which are in great shape.

The car will be sold with a Road worthy certificate and registration until the end of July. If your interested please get in touch. Car can be viewed in Sunbury after business hours and weekends or Airport West during the week. Will need prior warning if you would like to view during the week as I'll need to bring it with me.

1560250680596.jpg

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...SSE-AD-6097763