Citroen C5 X7 2011 Comfort 2.0 Diesel 6 speed Auto
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gregogo
  • 1 Post By gregogo

Thread: Citroen C5 X7 2011 Comfort 2.0 Diesel 6 speed Auto

Default Citroen C5 X7 2011 Comfort 2.0 Diesel 6 speed Auto

IMG_6178 copy.jpegI know the purists don't like these, but I do! I love it as much as I did my GS's, CX's,BX's, ID 20, Xantias and now this C5. Compared to the others, this is the most reliable Citroen I've ever owned; and it will be replaced with another. The 2.0 Diesel teamed with the 6 speed Auto is a pleasure to drive, and around town I get about 650-800km a tank of fuel, and 1000-1200km on the highway. Always serviced with the recommended oil on time, the nicest thing is I don't have to work under the bonnet for anything except to fill the washer bottle! Currently sitting at 88,000km, car will be serviced for the next owner. Registration is till March 2020, just needs a new owner.. Is this for you? Asking $12,900 Gregg - Gold Coast. 0419661412

A picture is worth a thousand words, but this uploader does not like Apple Safari, It does like Google Chrome, Then tells you you are not permitted to use this function, after you get the pics the right size.

Message me your email address or mobile number and I will forward pics.

OK so here's a link to the pics!

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sout...dan/1219001577

White, Beige interior, Excellent condition all round. Will drive to deliver if you are out of state.

Advertisement
    Last edited by gregogo; 1st June 2019 at 10:27 AM.
    antonio likes this.

Price is now reduced to $11,700 Negotiable

Now advertised at $11500; I find it interesting that it seems no-one is interested in this vehicle! A couple of scammers, a couple of tyre kickers and not a single genuine reply so far.. Parts are readily available, (not that it needs anything) the ride is decidedly "Citroen". The last true hydraulic cit to be built, excellent transmission, (not like the AL4 at all) and the diesel is economical.( The only time anyone is remotely likely to have any problem with the "DPS" is if you don't give it the occasional run on a highway for an hour.. It is a brilliant car, I want to get another; with a sunroof! This is the only reason for sale!
    antonio likes this.

Thread Information