Hi everyone, in the next month or so ill be putting my 2007 Peugeot 207 GTI up for sale and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in it. It has about 199,000kms on it at the moment, the engine has had a few issues in the past but have now been rectified. It is a dark grey colour and the body is a bit rough and has got a bit of paint fade around the boot, and the drivers side door plastic bits on the outside has started to fade. The only things i can say mechanically that aren't good is the A/C doesn't work due to an evaporator leak, and the clutch pedal assist spring has come off which i have got the new part and will be fitting it shortly. It also just had a major serviced carried out about 1000kms ago and always serviced and by a European mechanic. It is not being driven at the moment just because i have another car. Rego wise it expires in August and if someone is committed to buying it i may consider adding on a few more months. The car is located on the Central Coast If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

Advertisement