Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By lukeRS
  • 1 Post By lukeRS

Thread: F/S [Peugeot 205 GTi Mi16 1989 Sydney]

Tadpole

Default F/S [Peugeot 205 GTi Mi16 1989 Sydney]

Hello,

Advertisement

I have a project 1989 Peugeot 205 Gti with an Xu10j4 Mi16 engine. The car was running and driving post engine conversion years ago but the valves needed doing so the car got pulled apart so the engine could be rebuilt and the idea at the time was to make it a track car. The whole car got pulled into pieces as you can see in the pictures, unfortunately it has sat under a tarp ever since. I wont ever have time or space to finish this car so its time for it to go.

The sunroof was removed and I do not have it, I don't have the original engine anymore either. The car has been sitting under a tarp for years so there may be some rust but before that it was rust free apart from some flaking paint on the bonnet.

The car was running and together with all Mi16 parts. Exhaust modifications are done. All wiring is done. Pod filter was installed. There is a miriad of parts inside the car, seats, an original 205 exhaust, all the coils and ecu from the 205 Gti. The only thing missing may be the floor carpet. The car was driven with the Mi16 engine and everything was working well. Everything to run the car is included. You could get this car registered, no finance owing, clean title, not a stat write-off etc.

I want this to go to someone that will get it back to life. Give me a call or message on 0431 967 102 if you'd like more info or to make an offer. The car is located in Epping, NSW

Here is a link to some unflattering photos - https://app.box.com/s/71iftba493n7esqzyq6yxm3kc8j1w4pe

- Luke
    bowie and CEyssens like this.

Tadpole

Thanks for the interest. Car has now been sold.
    CEyssens likes this.

Thread Information