405mi16 FOR SALE
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default 405mi16 FOR SALE

Well sad as it is im going to have to sell my 405 to fund an overseas trip.

Specs:

1992 model
    157 000 km
    Dark blue colour
    Cloth interior
    Sunroof
    Power front windows
    Electric mirrors

Advertisement

Just had a service done to it and replaced the front bearings, front discs, pads, tyres. All work done my midas.
    Timing belt was changed at the end of last year so thats sweet.
    Exterior of the car is in very good condition, no dings or scratches apart from very small stuff where the keyhole is etc.
    The sunroof stopped working about a month ago and i havnt looked into getting it fixed. The motor works so i think it just might be a cable or sumthing?!? Its closed tho and doesnt leak.
    Interior is in good condition with no rips or tears. The carpet on the left hand side is a bit faded tho.
    I live in the StGeorge area in Sydney if anyone wants to have a look at it or i could send you some photos (yet to be taken) via email.

Im leaving for Europe on July 15 so i need to sell it by then. I thought that id post it up here before advertising in the trader as i would rather sell it to someone who will appreciate it.

$9 500 ono.
    ph: 0415 221 955
    email: [email protected]

I lost my phone on the weekend and am waiting for voda to send me a sim so if this number doesnt work call my brothers phone 0422 256 784.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoj
    Well sad as it is im going to have to sell my 405 to fund an overseas trip.

Specs:

1992 model
    157 000 km
    Dark blue colour
    Cloth interior
    Sunroof
    Power front windows
    Electric mirrors

Just had a service done to it and replaced the front bearings, front discs, pads, tyres. All work done my midas.
    Timing belt was changed at the end of last year so thats sweet.
    Exterior of the car is in very good condition, no dings or scratches apart from very small stuff where the keyhole is etc.
    The sunroof stopped working about a month ago and i havnt looked into getting it fixed. The motor works so i think it just might be a cable or sumthing?!? Its closed tho and doesnt leak.
    Interior is in good condition with no rips or tears. The carpet on the left hand side is a bit faded tho.
    I live in the StGeorge area in Sydney if anyone wants to have a look at it or i could send you some photos (yet to be taken) via email.

Im leaving for Europe on July 15 so i need to sell it by then. I thought that id post it up here before advertising in the trader as i would rather sell it to someone who will appreciate it.

$9 500 ono.
    ph: 0415 221 955
    email: [email protected]

I lost my phone on the weekend and am waiting for voda to send me a sim so if this number doesnt work call my brothers phone 0422 256 784.
    got any photos?
    FOR SALE 1995 PEUGEOT 306S16

Tadpole

I'll be taking photos this weekend but i wont have them up on the web. I could email them to you or if anyone knows any web space where i could upload the pics to that would be great.
    Just email me and ill reply with the pics.
    Cheers.

Thread Information